Reduce Your Carbon Footprint
Propane gives off less than half the greenhouse emissions that electricity does.
Propane is a safe and environmentally friendly source of fuel that you can use in your home or business environment, which is non-toxic, non-caustic and colorless. As an approved alternative fuel propane is listed in both the clean air act of 1990 and the national energy policy act of 2005, providing a clean, safe, efficient, reliable and secure source of energy for consumers, the environment and America.
· Propane vapor and liquids are environmentally sound and friendly in their unused states (prior to combustion) if released.
· Propane does not damage or harm soil if accidentally spilled on the ground.
· Propane is not considered a greenhouse gas.
· Propane vapor does not cause air pollution.
· Propane vapor is not harmful if accidentally inhaled by animals or humans.